National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) Limited has issued the latest notification for NBCC Recruitment 2021. Applications Are Invited for the post of Site Inspector (Civil & Electrical). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
NBCC Recruitment 2021
Total NO. Posts – 120 Posts
Last Date 14 April
|Organization||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||120 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Site Inspector (Civil & Electrical).|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Site Inspector (Civil) – 80 Posts
- Site Inspector (Electrical) – 40 Posts
- The candidates must have passed the Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NBCC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs. 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/EWS/PWD: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nbccindia.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per NBCC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.03.2021 to 14.04.2021
|| Official Links For NBCC Recruitment 2021 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here