1,096 Posts – Police Constable – Police Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 30 April
Goa Police has issued the latest notification for Police Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of SI, Photographer & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1,096 Posts|
|Post Name||SI, Police Constable & Others|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Police Sub Inspector – 145 Posts
- Police Constable – 857 Posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector – 6 Posts
- Searcher – 1 Post
- Photographer – 1 Posts
- Laboratory Technician – 2 Posts
- Police Constable (Bandman) – 11 Posts
- Police Constable (Mast Luskar) – 1 Post
- Police Constable (Wireless Messenger) – 29 Posts
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Police Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 19,900/ to Rs. 35,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.100/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.citizen.goapolice.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per Police Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.03.2021 to 30.04.2021