107 Posts – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited – NPCIL Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 13 September
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has issued the latest notification for NPCIL Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Trade Apprentice. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
NPCIL Recruitment 2021
Total NO. Posts – 107 Posts
Last Date 13 September
|Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||107 Posts|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Electronic Mechanic
- The candidates must have passed ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NPCIL Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 14 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Rs. 7700 – Rs. 8855/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.npcil.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per NPCIL Recruitment 2021
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.08.2021 to 13.09.2021
|| Official Links For NPCIL Recruitment 2021 ||
Notification Link: Click Here