100 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – BSSC Recruitment 2021(Mines Inspector) – Last Date 22 October
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest notification for BSSC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Mines Inspector. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
BSSC Recruitment 2021
Total NO. Posts – 100 Posts
Last Date 22 October
|Organization||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Employment||Bihar Government Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Post Name||Mines Inspector|
- The candidates must have passed Diploma in Mines and Mines Surveying or Degree in Geology or the equivalent from a recognized Board For BSSC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Rs.9300 – Rs. 34800+ GP Rs. 4200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/BC Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per BSSC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.09.2021 to 22.10.2021
|| Official Links For BSSC Recruitment 2021 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here