Wildlife Crime Control Bureau has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer, UDC, LDC. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
|Organization||Wildlife Crime Control Bureau|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Post Name||Upper Division Clerk|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- The candidates must have passed 10th, Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For WCCB Recruitment 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wccb.gov.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “The Additional Director, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau, Tri koot-I, BhikajiCama Place, New Delhi – 110066.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.11.2020 to 30.10.2020