Wildlife Crime Control Bureau has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of UDC, Assistant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: Wildlife Crime Control Bureau
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 10 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Director
- Stenographer Grade
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE WILDLIFE CRIME CONTROL BUREAU JOBS VACANCY 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for WCCB Jobs 2020.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs. 39100/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website WCCB at www.wccb.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste, and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- The Additional Director, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau, Tri koot-I , BhikajiCama Place, New Delhi – 110066.
Key Dates for WCCB Recruitment:
|1||Offline Application Opening Date||26.10.2020|
|2||Offline Application Closing Date||26.12.2020|