Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identity number that can be obtained by residents of India, based on their biometric and demographic data.
UIDAI Recruitment 2018
Last Date 28 December
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Applicants who have completed in CA / MBA or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UIDAI Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 56 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.9, 300 – Rs.34,800 /-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.uidai.gov.in UIDAI Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI),
4th Floor, UIDAI IIQ Building,
Bangla Sahib Road,
Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market,
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 28.12.2018
|| Important Links ||