Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued the latest notification for UPSC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Director and Assistant Director. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||04 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Director|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Director
- Deputy Assistant Director
- The candidates must have passed the Chartered Accountant Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized board for UPSC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Female/SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.02.2021 to 04.03.2021