Union Public Service Commission has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Foreman. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 09 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Extension Officer
- Computer Programmer
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION JOBS VACANCY 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized UPSC Recruitment 2020.
- Extension Officer – Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Computer Programmer – Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Foreman – Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Written Test
- Certification Verification
- Personal Interview
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website Union Public Service Commission at www.upsc.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the UPSC Recruitment 2020
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Key Dates for Union Public Service Commission Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||20.10.2020|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||12.11.2020|