Steel Authority of India Limited is an Indian state-owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India. It is a public sector undertaking, owned and operated by the Government of India with an annual turnover of INR 44,452 Crore for fiscal year 2016-17. Incorporated on 24 January 1973, SAIL has 74,719 employees.
SAIL Recruitment 2018
Last Date 26 December
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Jharkhand
Name of the Post:
- Applicants who have completed Diploma / Degree in Nursing or equivalent from a recognized Institute for SAIL Recruitment 2018.
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 12,200/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.sail.co.in SAIL Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to SAIL careers page at the official website www.sail.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the SAIL Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of SAIL Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26.12.2018
|| Important Links ||