Odisha Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest notification for OSSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Sub Inspector. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
OSSC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 283 posts
Last Date 30 Jan
Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Type of Employment: Odisha Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 283 posts
Post Name: Sub Inspector
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 31.12.2019
Last Date: 30.01.2020
- The candidates must have passed the Any Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board for OSSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Salary Package: Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ossc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per OSSC Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 31.12.2019 to 30.01.2020
||Official Links for OSSC Sarkari Naukri||