South Indian Bank has issued the latest notification for South Indian Bank Jobs. Applications are invited for the post of Various Chief Security Officer and Probationary Manager. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
South Indian Bank Sarkari Naukri
Last Date 23 Feb
Organization: South Indian Bank
Type of Employment: Bank Jobs
Total Vacancies: 16 posts
Location: All Over India
Post Name: Chief Security Officer & Probationary Manager
Official Website: www.southindianbank.com
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 12.02.2020
Last Date: 23.02.2020
- The candidates must have passed Degree, Institute of Chartered Accountants or the equivalent from a recognized Board for South Indian Bank Jobs.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
Salary Package: Rs. 31,705/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.southindianbank.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per South Indian Bank Jobs.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.02.2020 to 23.02.2020
||Official Links for South Indian Bank Sarkari Naukri||