Revenue Department Recruitment 2019
Last Date 22 February
Employment Type: Karnataka Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of the Post:
- Village Accountant Officer
- Applicants who have completed 12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Revenue Department Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Pay Scale: Rs.21400 – Rs.42000/–
- Gen/OBC Applicants: Rs.200/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.150/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.hassan.nic.in Revenue Department Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Revenue Department careers page at the official website www.hassan.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Revenue Department Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Revenue Department Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28.01.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22.02.2019
|| Important Links ||