The Reserve Bank of India is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 in accordance with the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
RBI Recruitment 2018
Last Date 30 November
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Name of the Post:
- PhDs in Grade B for Research
- Applicants who have completed a Ph.D. in areas of Economics / Finance or equivalent from a recognized Institute for RBI Recruitment 2018
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 34 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 42,150/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page at www.rbi.org.in RBI Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to RBI careers page at the official website www.rbi.org.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the RBI Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of RBI Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.11.2018
|| Important Links ||
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Online Application: Click Here to Apply