Rail India Technical and Economic Service have issued the latest notification for RITES Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Engineer/ Assistant Inspecting Engineers/ Senior Inspecting Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
Last Date 30 September
|Organization||Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Engineer/ Assistant|
- The candidates must have passed the Civil Engineers or the equivalent from a recognized Board For RITES Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 52 Years
- As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rites.com
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Refer to Official Notification
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.09.2020 to 30.09.2020
|| Official Links For RITES Recruitment ||
Notification & Application Link: Click Here