The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, is an Indian state-owned electric utilities company headquartered in Gurugram, India. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network.
PGCIL Recruitment 2019
Last Date 21 February
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering
- Graduate in Civil Engineering
- Graduate in Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- ITI – Electrician
Non- Technical Trades
- Assistant (Human Resource)
- Applicants who have completed Degree/ Diploma/ ITI in relevant field or equivalent from a recognized Institute for PGCIL Recruitment 2019.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 45 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 11,000 – Rs. 15,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.powergridindia.com PGCIL Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to PGCIL careers page at the official website www.powergridindia.com.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the PGCIL Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of PGCIL Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 06.02.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21.02.2019
|| Important Link ||