Oil India Limited has issued the latest notification for Oil India Limited Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
Oil India Limited Sarkari Naukri
Walk-in-Interview Last Date 12 Feb
Organization: Oil India Limited
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 16 posts
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Post Name: Engineer
Official Website: www.oil-india.com
Applying Mode: Walk-in-Interview
Walk-in-Interview: 07.02.2020 to 12.02.2020
Details of Vacancies:
- Geophysicist on contract for Frontier Basin
- Chemist on contract for Drilling Operations in Mizoram
- Drilling Engineer on contract for Rajasthan Fields
- Well Engineer on contract for KGB project, Kakinada
- The candidates must have passed Degree, B.E. or B. Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Oil India Limited Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
Salary Package: Rs.50,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.oil-india.com
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview: 07.02.2020 to 12.02.2020
||Official Links for Oil India Limited Sarkari Naukri||