National Textile Corporation is a company owned by the Indian government. It owns 23 working textile mills which produce yarn and fabric. The company was incorporated in April 1968. NTC had made a turnaround within a short span to emerge as a debt-free company with a highly competitive revival strategy.
NTCL Recruitment 2018
Last Date 31 October
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Applicants who have completed Any Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NTCL Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 40 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 11,600/- to Rs. 26,000/-
- Screening Test
- Medical Fitness
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs. 300/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download the Notification form on the Official website page at www.ntcltd.org NTCL Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
“National Textile Corporation Ltd,
Western Region Office NTC House,
15 N M Marg Ballard Estate – 400001.”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 04.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.10.2018
|| Important Links ||