National River Conservation Directorate has issued the latest notification for NRCD Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Scientist. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National River Conservation Directorate|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||06 Posts|
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board For NRCD Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs.56100 – Rs. 177500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Interview
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iitk.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation Ministry of Jal Shakti, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.02.2021 to 25.03.2021