National Rice Research Institute has issued the latest notification for NRRI Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of SRF, Young Professional and AFO. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Rice Research Institute|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||05 Posts|
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th/ Master’s Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NRRI Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
- Rs.12,500 – 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Walk-In-Interview:
- Log on to the official website www.icar-nrri.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “National Rice Research Institute, Cuttack”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Wali-in-Interview Date: 27.10.2020 to 29.10.2020