National Institute of Fashion Technology is a group of fashion colleges in India. It was established in 1986 under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India and is an institution of design, management and technology for the international fashion business.
NIFT Recruitment 2019
Last Date 07 March
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Applicants who have completed Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NIFT Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.nift.ac.in NIFT Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to NIFT careers page at the official website www.nift.ac.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the NIFT Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NIFT Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 06.02.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07.03.2019
|| Important Link ||