National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED) has issued the latest notification for NICED Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant, DEO. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant, Technician, DEO|
Details of Vacancies:
- Scientist – B(Non-Medical)
- Research Assistant
- Laboratory Technologist
- Data Entry Operator
- The candidates must have passed 12th, Any Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NICED Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs.17,000 – 48,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-in-interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niced.org.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “ICMR-National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases, (NICED II Building within ID & BG Hospital Campus) P-33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme – XM, Kolkata – 700010.”
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Walk in Interview Date & Time: 15.10.2020 @ 11.00 AM