National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Technician. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 19 Posts
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Technical Officer – 15 Posts
- Technician – 2 Posts
- Unskilled Staff – 02 Posts
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR NICPR JOBS VACANCY 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the 10th/ 12th/ Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board for NICPR Recruitment 2020.
- Technical Officer – Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Technician – Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Unskilled Staff – Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Technical Officer – Rs. 32,000/-
- Technician – Rs. 18,000/-
- Unskilled Staff – Rs. 15,800/-
- Skill Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NICPR at www.nicpr.res.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Job notification from the official website to get aware of the recruitment schedule and venue.
- Applicants must reach the advertised venue (Walk-in Address, Date & time are Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Photocopies (if required)
- NICPR, Metro Station, I – 7, near City Centre, Sector 39, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301.
Key Dates for SCTIMST Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Walk-in-Interview Date||02.11.2020 & 03.11.2020|