||National Council of Educational Research
|Type of Employment
||Central Govt Jobs
- The candidates must have passed Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NCERT Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncert.nic.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Room No. 11, 2nd Floor, Janaki Amma Khand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 05.01.2021
|| Official Links For NCERT Recruitment 2021 ||