The National Council of Educational Research and Training is an autonomous organisation of the Government of India which was established on 1 September 1961 as a literary, scientific and charitable Society under the Societies’ Registration Act. Its headquarters are located at Sri Aurbindo Marg in New Delhi.
NCERT Recruitment 2019
Last Date 31 December
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Junior Project Fellows
- Integrated School Mathematics Programme (ISMP)
- Junior Project Fellow
- Updating of Raindrops English Language /learning Kit
- Applicants who have completed Master Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NCERT Recruitment 2018.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.ncert.nic.in NCERT Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read NCERT Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- Department of Elementary Education (DEE) 4th Floor. Room No. 406. G. B. Pant Block. NCERT Sri Aurobindo Marg. New Delhi- 110016
- Date of Walk in Interview: 31 Dec 2018 11:00 AM 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
|| Important Links ||