National Buildings Construction Corporation (India) Limited has issued the latest notification for NBCC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of General Manager & Others. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
NBCC Sarkari Naukri
Last Date 28 Jan
Organization: National Buildings Construction Corporation (India) Limited
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies 14 posts
Location: New Delhi
Post Name: General Manager & Other
Official Website: www.nbccindia.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 25.12.2019
Last Date: 28.01.2020
Details Of Vacancies:
- Management Trainee
- Chief General Manager
- Senior Executive Director
- The candidates must have passed Degree in Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NBCC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 57 years
- Refer To Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nbccindia.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per NBCC Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.12.2019 to 28.01.2020
||Official Links for NBCC Sarkari Naukri||