NARI Recruitment 2018
Last Date 14 December
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Name of the Post:
- Assistant (Project Officer/ Personal Assistant)
- Data Entry Operator (Grade C)
- Research Assistant
- Community Liaison Officer (Project Technician -I)
- Applicants who have completed 10th, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NARI Recruitment 2019.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 16,000 – 32,000/-
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
- All Other Candidates(SC/ST/Ex-s/Female): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.nari-icmr.res.in NARI Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read NARI Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
“Indian Council of Medical Research,
Department of Health Research (DHR),
Plot No.73, G- Block, MIDC, Bhosari,
Pune- 411 026, Maharashtra”
- Date of Walk in Interview: 13.12.2018, 14.12.2018
|| Important Links ||