|Position||MO and Specialist|
|Qualification||MD / MS/ MBBS|
|No of Vacancies||16|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
|Pay Scale||–view details–|
|Age Limit||44 years|
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) has released the notification for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) and Specialist. Eligible candidates can apply before 02-11-2020.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
E01 – Rs. 60000-180000
E02 – Rs.70000-200000
(ii) One (01) / Four (04) completed years of post-qualification experience for E1 / E2 Grade respectively, as Doctor in Govt. / PSU or reputed / leading hospital / organizations.
E02 – Rs.70000-200000
E03 – Rs.80000-220000
E04 – Rs. 90000-240000
|11||(i) MD / MS / Recognized Post MBBS Diploma in Pediatric / Radiology / Medicine / Surgery / Orthopedic / Dermatology / Ophthalmology / Pathology.
(ii) Three (03) / Six (06) completed years of post-qualification experience for E03 / E04 Grade respectively, as Doctor in Govt. / PSU or reputed / leading hospital / organizations. No experience is required for E02 grade.
Age Limit:- 44 years
Application Fee:- The General/ OBC/ EWS candidates are required to pay Rs.100 only towards Application Fee through a dedicated bank account, net banking or through debit /credit card.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through Official Link before 02-11-2020.
- The downloaded application (hard copies) along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application should reach Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, National Aluminium Company Limited, NALCO Bhawan, P/1, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar – 751013, Odisha by post before 09-11-2020.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Personal Interview
- No application fee will be charged from SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Canvassing by a candidate in any form shall disqualify his/her candidature.
Last date for Online Application Submission:- 02-11-2020
Last date for receipt of hard copy of application along with requisite documents:- 09-11-2020
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|