Municipal Service Commission West Bengal has issued the latest notification for WBMSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Sub Registrar. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
WBMSC Sarkari Naukri
Last Date 31 Jan
Organization: Municipal Service Commission West Bengal
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 08 posts
Post Name: Sub Registrar
Official Website: www.mscwb.org
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 31.12.2019
Last Date: 31.01.2020
Details of Vacancies:
- Sub Registrar – 08
- The candidates must have passed Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for WBMSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs.9,000 – Rs.40,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mscwb.org
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per WBMSC Sarkari Naukri.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 30.12.2019 to 30.01.2020
||Official Links for WBMSC Sarkari Naukri||