The Ministry of External Affairs of India, also known as the Foreign Ministry, is the government agency responsible for the conduct of foreign relations of India. The Ministry comes under Government of India and is responsible for India’s representation in the United Nations.
Ministry of External Affairs Sarkari Naukri 2019
Last Date 03 May
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Passport Officer
- Deputy Passport Officer
- Applicants who have completed a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Ministry of External Affairs Sarkari Naukri 2019.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 56 Years
- Passport Officer: Rs. 78,800/- to Rs. 2,09,200/-
- Deputy Passport Officer: Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 2,08,700/-
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.mea.gov.in Ministry of External Affairs Sarkari Naukri 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
GET FREE JOBS ALERT ON WHATSAPP. SAVE THIS MOBILE NUMBER (8160973686) (ONLY FOR NEW USER)ON YOUR PHONE AS JOBS ALERT. NOW SEND WHATSAPP MESSAGE “HELLO”
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.03.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17.05.2019
|| Important Link For Passport Officer ||