Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur (MNIT Jaipur) has issued the latest notification for MNIT Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Assistant. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Malaviya National Institute of Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||09 Posts|
Details of Vacancies:
- Technical Assistant / J.En. / Library Information Assistant
- Technician/Work Assistant
- Senior Technician/Work Assistant
- Junior Assistant
- Senior Assistant
- Office Attendant/Lab Attendant
- The candidates must have passed a 12th, Diploma, B.E./B.Tech. /B.Arch. /MCA, Any degree in relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board For MNIT Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 33 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mnit.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per MNIT Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 29.01.2021 to 05.03.2021