KIOCL Limited, formerly Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited is a Government of India enterprise with its head office and administrative activities in Bangalore. It has a pelletisation plant in Mangalore and had an iron ore mine in Kudremukh.
KIOCL Recruitment 2018
Last Date 22 December
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Name of the Post:
- Jt. General Manager(IT)
- Company Secretary
- Manager (Accounts)
- Applicants who have completed Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Electronics / Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent from a recognized Institute for KIOCL Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 52 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 51,300 – Rs. 73,000/-
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- All Other Candidates(SC/ST/Ex-s/Female): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.kioclltd.in KIOCL Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the KIOCL Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
Take a print out of KIOCL Recruitment 2018 Online application form.
Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
“Deputy General Manager(HR&A),
HR Department, KIOCL Limited,
Koramangala 2nd Block, Sarjapura Road,
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:03.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22.12.2018
|| Important Links ||