Kerala Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for KPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Inspector. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
KPSC Sarkari Naukri
Last Date 15 Jan
Organization: Kerala Public Service Commission
Type of Employment: Kerala Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 03 posts
Post Name: Junior Co-operative Inspector
Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Starting Date: 11.12.2019
Last Date: 15.01.2020
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Co-operative Inspector – 03
- The candidates must have passed B.Com Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for KPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 36 years
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per KPSC Sarkari Naukri.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.12.2019 to 15.01.2020
||Official Links for KPSC Sarkari Naukri||