The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff, who is a four-star general.
Join Indian Army Rally Recruitment 2018
Last Date 04 December
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Rajasthan
Name of the Post:
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Applicants who have completed 10+2 / Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject. or In case the candidate has a BSc Degree with (Botany / Zoology / BioScience) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class-XII is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Army Rally Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 17 ½ years
- Maximum Age: 23 years
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Examination
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Indian Army Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Indian Army careers page at the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Indian Army Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Army Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 26.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 04.12.2018
Rally Venue: Army Recruitment Rally @ Indira Gandhi Stadium(ALWAR)
Rally Date: 02.01.2019 to 12.01.2019
|| Important Links ||