JNU Recruitment 2019
Last Date 04 February
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Junior Assistant cum Typist
- Multitask Staff
- Personal Assistant
- Applicants who have completed 10th, 12th, ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute for JNU Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Personal Assistant: Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
- Stenographer: Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-
- Junior Assistant-cum-Typist: Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-
- Office Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff): Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 56,900/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.jnu.ac.in JNU Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to JNU careers page at the official website www.jnu.ac.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the JNU Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of JNU Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.01.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 04.02.2019
|| Important Links ||