Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding has issued the latest notification for IFGTB Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Various Stenographer, Forest Guard, Technician. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
Total NO. Posts – 06 Posts
Last Date 10 November
|Organization||Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Post Name||Stenographer, Forest Guard, Technician|
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For IFGTB Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
Salary Package: Rs. 19,000 – Rs. 63,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
Steps To Apply For Offline:
- Log on to the official website www.ifgtb.icfre.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding,R.S. Puram, Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu 641002.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.09.2020 to 30.11.2020