Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued the latest notification for IBPS Bank Jobs. Applications are invited for the post of Risk Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
IBPS Bank Jobs
Last Date 26 Dec
Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Type of Employment: Bank Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Post Name: Chief Risk Officer(CRO)
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Starting Date: 01.12.2019
Last Date: 26.12.2019
- The candidates must have passed the Degree, MBA, Post Graduate the equivalent from a recognized Board for IBPS Bank Jobs.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ibps.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- The Division Head (Administration), Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.12.2019 to 26.12.2019
||Official Links for Bank Jobs||