India has an extensive network of inland waterways in the form of rivers, canals, backwaters and creeks. The total navigable length is 14,500 km, out of which about 5200 km of the river and 4000 km of canals can be used by mechanised crafts.
IWAI Recruitment 2019
Last Date 28 January
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Noida, U.P
Name of the Post:
- Consultant (General Correspondence)
- Executive (Civil Engineering)
- Executive (Mechanical Engineering)
- Applicants who have completed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for IWAI Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 65 Years
- Consultant (General Correspondence) – Rs. 60,000 per month
- Executive (Civil Engineering) – Rs. 30,000 per month.
- Executive (Mechanical Engineering) – Rs. 30,000 per month
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.iwai.nic.in IWAI Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
“To Assistant Secretary (R&T),
Inland Waterways Authority of India,
A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201 301 (U.P.)”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.01.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 28.01.2019
|| Important Links ||