The Indo-Tibetan Border Police is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces of India, raised on 24 October 1962, under the CRPF Act, in the wake of the Sino-Indian War of 1962. The ITBP was intended for deployment along India’s border with Tibet.
ITBP Recruitment 2019
Last Date 06 March
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Applicants who have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry with physical/ medical standards or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ITBP Recruitment 2019.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 35 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.itbpolice.nic.in ITBP Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to ITBP careers page at the official website www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the ITBP Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of ITBP Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.02.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 06.03.2019
|| Important Links ||