The Spices Board is the Indian government regulatory and export promotion agency for Indian spices. The board is headquartered in Kochi. Subash Vasu is the current chairman of Spices Board.
Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018
Last Date 07 December
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Sikkim, West Bengal
Name of the Post:
- Spices Extension Trainees
- Applicants who have completed B.Sc or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Spices Board Recruitment 2018.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Spices Extension Trainees – Rs.17,000/- per month
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.indianspices.com Spices Board Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
Venue: Spices Board, Regional Office, D.P.H. Road, Gangtok, Sikkim– 737101,
Phone: 03592 – 202230
- Date to Walk in Interview: 07.12.2018, Reporting Time: 09 a.m., Starting Time: 10.00 a.m.
|| Important Link ||