The Spices Board is the Indian government regulatory and export promotion agency for Indian spices. The board is headquartered in Kochi. Subash Vasu is the current chairman of Spices Board.
Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018
Last Date 19 December
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Nagaland
Name of the Post:
- Spices Extension Trainees
- Applicants who have completed B.Sc or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.17,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.indianspices.com Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read Indian Spices Board Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
Spices Board, Regional Office, Six Mile,
Guwahati, Assam- 781022, Phone: 0361- 2339776,
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 04.12.2018
- Walk-in Date: 19.12.2018
|| Important Link ||