The Indian Space Research Organisation is the space agency of the Government of India headquartered in the city of Bengaluru. Its vision is to “harness space technology for national development while pursuing space science research and planetary exploration.”
ISRO Recruitment 2019
Last Date 15 January
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore, Chandigarh
Name of the Post:
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil)
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical)
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Architecture
- Applicants who have completed BE/ B.Tech in relevant field or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ISRO Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page at www.isro.gov.in ISRO Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to ISRO careers page at the official website www.isro.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the ISRO Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of ISRO Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 26.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.01.2019
|| Important Links ||