Indian Oil Corporation Limited, commonly known as IndianOil is an Indian state owned oil and gas company with registered office at Mumbai and primarily headquartered in New Delhi. It is the largest commercial oil company in the country, with a net profit of INR 19,106 crore for the financial year 2016–17.
IOCL Recruitment 2019
Last Date 03 January
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam.
Name of the Post:
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)
- Jr Materials Assistant –IV/Jr. Technical Assistant -IV
- Applicants who have completed Diploma / B.Sc or equivalent from a recognized Institute for IOCL Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 26 Years
- Rs.11,900 – Max. Rs.32,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.iocl.com IOCL Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
“Old Conference Hall,
Admin. The building,
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 03.01.2019
|| Important Link For IOCL ||