Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, formerly University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering, is a public engineering university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
IITR Sarkari Naukri 2019
Last Date 15 March
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Lucknow
Name of the Post:
- Jr. Stenographer (English/Hindi)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (G)
- Applicants who have completed 12th / Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for IITR Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.19,900 to Rs.25,500/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.iitrindia.org IITR Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the IITR Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of IITR Recruitment 2019 Online application form.
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- “Controller of Administration, CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research, Vishvigyan Bhawan, 31, Mahatma Gandhi Marg Lucknow-226001”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.03.2019
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 05.04.2019
- Last date for Submission of Offline Application: 15.04.2019
|| Important Link ||