The Indian Institutes of Technology are autonomous public institutes of higher education, located in India. They are governed by the Institutes of Technology Act, 1961 which has declared them as institutions of national importance and lays down their powers, duties, and framework for governance etc.
IIT Recruitment 2019
Last Date 28 February
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Assam
Name of the Post:
- System Engineer
- Superintendent (Scientific) (For IITG Research Park)
- Sr. Project Scientist
- Associate Project Scientist
- Assistant Project Engineer
- Applicants who have completed B.E/ B. Tech / M.Sc. (CS)/MCA / Ph.D or equivalent from a recognized Institute for IIT Recruitment 2018.
- As per IIT Notification 2018
- System Engineer – Rs. 23,000 + HRA + Medical Facility.
- Superintendent – Rs. 25,000 + HRA + Medical Facility
- Superintendent (Scientific) (For IITG Research Park) – Rs. 25,000 + HRA + Medical Facility
- Sr. Project Scientist – Rs. 36,000 + HRA.
- Associate Project Scientist – Rs. 23,000 + HRA
- Assistant Project Engineer – Rs. 23,000 + HRA.
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.iitg.ac.in IIT Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read IIT Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
“Chemical Engineering Dept,
Research and Development Section Indian Institute of Technology,
- Date Of Interview: 27th & 28 Feb 2019 27th & 28 Feb 2019 09:00 AM & 10:30 AM & 02:00 PM
|| Important Link ||