The Indian Institutes of Technology are autonomous public institutes of higher education, located in India. They are governed by the Institutes of Technology Act, 1961 which has declared them as institutions of national importance and lays down their powers, duties, and framework for governance etc.
IIT Recruitment 2018
Last Date 31 December
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Project Manager
- Applicants who have completed Under Graduate / Post Graduateor equivalent from a recognized Institute for IIT Recruitment 2018.
- As per IIT Notification 2018
Pay Scale: Rs. 13,200/- to Rs. 33,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.iitk.ac.in IIT Notification 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.12.2018
|| Important Link ||