ISRO – Indian Institute of Remote Sensing has issued the latest notification for ISRO – IIRS Recruitment 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Technician Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Remote Sensing|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||04 Posts|
|Post Name||Technician, Library Assistant|
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, ITI, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For ISRO – IIRS Recruitment 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18.years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Interview
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iirs.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per ISRO – IIRS Recruitment 2020
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.11.2020 to 09.12.2020