The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is an autonomous public business school established in 1963 by the Government of India to help professionalize the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analysing and disseminating data; and conducting research.
IIFT Recruitment 2018
Last Date 12 November
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Research Fellow.
- Applicants who have completed Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Institute for IIFT Recruitment 2018.
- As Per IIFT Notification 2018
- Consultant – Rs.1,00,000/-
- Research Fellows – Rs. 36,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.tedu.iift.ac.in IIFT Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read IIFT Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
“Centre for Regional Trade,
Centre for Research on International Trade (CRIT),
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
7th floor, NAFED House,
Ashram Chowk, Ring road,
New Delhi – 110014”
- Walk-in: 12.11.2018 @ 2PM to 4PM
|| Important Link ||