East Coast Railway (ECR) has issued the latest notification for Indian East Coast Railway Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Lab Assistant Grade II, Radiographer, and Other Posts. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Indian East Coast Railway Recruitment
Total NO. Posts – 09 Posts
Last Date 16 October
|Organization||East Coast Railway|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||09 Posts|
|Post Name||Lab Assistant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Lab Assistant Grade II
- Nursing Superintendent
- OT Assistant/Dresser
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Indian East Coast Railway Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 33 years
- Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 44,900/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
“office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer,East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 30.09.2020 to 16.10.2020