Indian Coast Guard has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Apprentice. Applicants must read the Enrolled Follower. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below
Organization Name: Indian Coast Guard
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 03 Posts
Job Location: Odisha
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Enrolled Follower (Sweeper/Safaiwala)
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR INDIAN COAST GUARD JOBS VACANCY 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed 10th/ ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2020.
- Minimum Age: 16 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Rs. 21700 – Rs. 69100/-
- Written Test
- Written Test
- Professional Skill Test
- Physical Fitness Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website Indian Coast Guard at www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste, and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- The Recruitment Officer, Indian Coast Guard Station Paradip, Opposite Port trust Admin Building, Badpadia Paradip-754142.
Key Dates for Indian Coast Guard Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Offline Application Opening Date||29.10.2020|
|2||Offline Application Closing Date||13.12.2020|